About Great Smiles
Full Service Dental Laboratory
At Great Smiles, we take the utmost pride in every case, whether it is a single unit or an extreme makeover full mouth reconstruction. We’re obsessed with quality—and providing unmatched service to back it up!
Outstanding Quality and Service
We provide discriminating dentists with artisan-quality cosmetic restorations that make patients look great and their dentists look like heroes.
Tips for Dentists
Reducing Chairside Adjustment Time
Ask for our free guide with specific tips to help dentists get exactly what they want from their dental lab. It’s designed to help you master communications with the lab so you keep chair time to a minimum and get the best possible results.
Our Core Values – What We Believe In
- Product Excellence – We combine state-of-the-art equipment with precision workmanship to produce an outstanding quality product. Our experienced technicians carefully craft dental artistry that people are proud to wear before the world.
- Responsiveness – Our commitment is to be there for our clients, going the extra mile to provide unmatched service, being accessible and returning calls promptly.
- Integrity – We stand on honesty and open communication in our dealings with clients and each other.
- Consultative – Educating clients is part of our job. We pledge to be a source of information and expertise to help them do their job even better and more efficiently. For example, we help with case planning on difficult jobs, like full mouth rehabs and other involved cases.
- Adaptive – We will innovate to stay ahead of the industry, to find new ways to do things better, overcoming whatever we need to get the job done well.
About Our Owner
Peter Tury is a native of Budapest, Hungary. He graduated from Pollack Mihaly Engineering University in 1980. With 30 years of experience in dental technology in the US, he brings vast knowledge in all facets of restoration fabrication.
Peter has also served as lead case planner at a major US dental lab, ensuring quality design and engineering for the lab’s most challenging cases. Peter received advanced education at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies primarily in anterior ceramic aesthetics, and has passed on his knowledge in various teaching capacities. In his spare time, Peter enjoys flying planes and gourmet cooking.