Great Smiles Dental Lab
Full Service Dental Laboratory, Proudly Serving Northern California and the Entire U.S.
We offer a full range of dental products and services, including non-metal dental restorations, full metal restorations, dentures, temporaries, hard and soft night guards, implants, and more. Your patients will enjoy the exceptional durability, aesthetics, and comfort of our products.
- Procera®, implants, crown, and bridge products from Nobel Biocare™
- Captek™, crown, and bridge products
- IPS Empress® veneers, crowns, inlays, onlays, and IPS e.max® from Ivoclar
- belleGlass™, Sinfony™, and other composite inlays, crowns, bridges, and more
Great Smiles Dental Lab is a full-service dental laboratory in Livermore, California. Our lab offers dentists a broad range of choices in dental restorations, including Procera® Zirconia crowns and bridges from Nobel Biocare™, belleGlass™ dental restorations, IPS Empress® veneers and crowns, IPS Empress® inlays and onlays, IPS e.max® by Ivoclar, Captek™ porcelain fused to metal crowns and bridges, and many other premium dental laboratory products and services. As one of the premier dental labs in the country, we can help you grow your practice no matter where you are located.
Great Smiles Dental Lab helps dentists overcome three of the biggest challenges when dealing with a laboratory: poor workmanship, unacceptable turnaround time, and mediocre service. We save dentists time and help their offices grow revenue because we:
- Produce artisan-quality dental laboratory products – We make patients look great and the dentists look like heroes! We hire only highly experienced technicians, build in up to five rounds of quality control, and back every product with a solid workmanship guarantee.
- Guarantee our turnaround time -With six steps designed to ensure that your order ships on time, we’re confident enough to guarantee it. And if anything should happen, we’ll notify you so you never face another patient without their case in hand.
- Provide unmatched service – Call our Northern, California dental lab and you’ll only talk to a manager or the owner – someone who knows and cares about what you need. And if we can’t take your call, you won’t have to wait long. Our policy is to return calls in two hours or less.
Did we mention that our products are affordable? We offer restorative dental products in a variety of price ranges. We can work with your office to find affordable dental solutions for all patients.
Tips for Dentists
FREE guides with specific tips
Dentists, check out our FREE guides with specific tips and steps to help you get exactly what you want from your dental laboratory. These guides are designed to ease communication between you and your lab so you can get the best possible results while keeping patient chair time to a minimum.